Certified Email Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage email marketing and follow up to indoctrinate, create relationships with, and convert prospects and existing customers. In short, Email Marketing Specialists can not only effectively follow up with fresh leads and customers, they know how to craft email campaigns that get delivered, get opened, and most importantly…get clicked.
Certified Customer Acquisition Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google, Facebook, and other demand-generation platforms to grow their customer base without breaking the bank. In short, Customer Acquisition Specialists cannot only deliver fresh leads and customers; they can also deliver those leads and customers at a PROFIT.
In this master class, you will learn the newest strategies (by social platform) to draw organic traffic to your social media sites. You will also learn how to develop a social media calendar and develop a schedule for your post to make sure your content is relevant and top of mind for your audience. You will also learn how to leverage influencer marketing and see if it is suitable for your overall marketing goals.
Certified Content Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop and execute a sustainable content marketing program. They are trained to create and measure engaging content at every stage of the marketing funnel and leverage organic and paid traffic to leverage content across the social web.
Certified Search Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop and execute a sustainable search marketing program. They are trained to identify and capitalize on search demand from platforms like Google, Amazon, YouTube, and iTunes. The methods they have been taught are within the terms of service of these platforms.
The Digital Marketing Mastery Class is the most comprehensive digital marketing training in the industry. The earner of this badge is a “T-shaped” marketer and has a top-level overview of the major channels of digital marketing, including content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, search marketing, email marketing, community management, and data and optimization.
Certified Analytics & Data Specialists have the necessary skills to track and analyze the metrics that matter to businesses at all stages, from content marketing and paid traffic strategies to website and funnel performance. They also learn the analytical skills necessary to turn data into action, helping businesses get more leads and sales. In short, Analytics & Data specialists can make marketing decisions based on meaningful data, not hopeful hunches.
Certified Optimization & Testing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop a repeatable optimization process to increase conversions in their sales funnel, landing pages, and key conversion pages. In short, Optimization & Testing Specialists can diagnose site problems and test new solutions that increase PROFITS for the traffic you ALREADY HAVE.
Here is some information about LinkedIn for those busy running their businesses and who do not have the time to read about these countless social media platforms.
- 80% B2B and 20% B2C
- LinkedIn has 675 million monthly users
- 57% of LinkedIn users are men, and 43% are women
- 27% of Americans use LinkedIn
- 51% of Americans with a college education use LinkedIn
- 70% of LinkedIn’s users are outside the U.S.
- 61% of LinkedIn’s users are between 25 and 34 years old.
As you can see by the stats listed above, LinkedIn should be a part of your menu if you want to be competitive in any industry. One of the reasons why LinkedIn is also known as a white-collar network is its users’ average income. A Twitter user averages $58k per year, Facebook $61k, and LinkedIn $118k, almost twice as much.
The first step is to know where you are. LinkedIn has an Influence algorithm called SSI, which stands for Social Selling Index. It is a way to measure and track your performance using four essential elements: establish a brand, find the right people, engage with insights, and build relationships.
The first step is to measure your SSI by going to https://business.linkedin.com/, then start the process of improving your SSI by doing the following every day for the next 30 days.
- Share a tip, ride industry-relevant content
- Comment on someone else’s post
- Like someone else’s post
- Share another member’s post
You also need to have someone to broadcast to, so please take the following steps to grow your network.
How to get more followers:
- Use visual aids like flyers and videos
- Post frequently according to the suggestions below
- Promote your profile on other social media platforms
- Add a link to your email signature and your site
- Just like SEO and AdWords, use keywords
LinkedIn Best Practices to gain fast results
- Need at least 20 engagements to improve SSI
- Using hashtags increases effectiveness by 50%
- Use hashtags inside the story, but do not use more than 6
- Articles storytelling – give value, not sales
The big mistake people make on LinkedIn is not to personalize messages. Do not use their templates when you send this standard message, “I’d like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.” As mentioned above, it shows that you have not read that person’s profile and want to add another number to your network, which will not work.
However, one idea is that you should read their profile, find things in common, then send a request to join, address the person by name, tell them that you have mutual interests, that you share both share several contacts, and that you want to exchange a few ideas that can mutually benefit both parties.
LinkedIn can yield outstanding and fast results when used correctly, and it should be a big part of your marketing hub.
There is no better return on investment for fast results than AdWords, but the ROI can be significantly influenced by the way you manage your campaign. We use a methodology that focuses on a customer lifetime value, which increases its effectiveness tenfold.
- Changes to a Chauffeur Transportation Company AdWords campaign resulted in a 1000% increase in revenue and reduced attrition by 80%.
- The Luxury Chauffeur Transportation industry relies greatly on AdWords campaigns to keep their cars on the road. Large operators will spend thousands of dollars in AdWords to compete for leisure and corporate travelers.
- In the mid-20s, our company provided services for a New York transportation company that averaged 7000 airport transfers per day; as you can imagine, it takes many marketing dollars to get these many customers.
- The AdWords framework consisted of answering phone calls and giving quotes verbally. With a closing ratio of less than 20% and very few repeat customers, they were burning cash on AdWords with no ROI
AdWords campaign launched $10,000,000 per year initial budget
Reservation Agents provided quotes only
Closed one out of every five calls
- We created a customer journey pathway to increase the closing ratio and customer lifetime value.
Quotes provided by email including a video of the vehicles and a high-resolution digital gift certificate.
Vehicle upgrades, airlines miles, luggage tags, inflatable headrests, and welcome gifts.
Dedicated VIP hotline, promotions, and incentives
Introduction to the company’s travel manager or purchasing.
- Our methodology increases the company’s closing ratio by 50%, reduced attrition by 75%, and increased the customer’s lifetime value by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Signed a new Corporate Account increasing customer value by 10
- Using AdWords as a stand-alone approach in a competitive industry with little differentiation will only allow you to gain market share by offering lower prices. However, using a framework that establishes quality, customer service, and value will be a substantial competitive advantage that will not only help you acquire the customer but have him become an advocate of your business resulting in referrals and additional revenue.